At the end of the divorce process, the two parties will sign a settlement agreement or receive the court’s final decree. These documents detail orders for child and spousal support, child custody and visitation, property and debt division and so forth.

As the years pass, circumstances change. Children grow, their needs and wishes develop, and a supporting parent’s financial situation may change as well. Similarly, spousal support levels may need adjusting from time to time for various reasons.

Then it is time to seek a modification of outdated orders. If possible, I try to negotiate a mutually satisfactory agreement without the involvement of the court. Because of my many years of experience, I am often able to craft creative solutions to issues that would never have crossed a client’s mind. Every case is unique. I give it my individual attention.

Sorry, you can not to browse this website.

Because you are using an outdated version of MS Internet Explorer. For a better experience using websites, please upgrade to a modern web browser.

Mozilla Firefox Microsoft Internet Explorer Apple Safari Google Chrome